Re: lynx-dev Problem with ^Z suspending: ncurses lib_tstp.pch

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Problem with ^Z suspending: ncurses lib_tstp.pch
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:55:50 -0500 (EST)

> I made the following changes to some ncurses sources I had lying
> around.  Sorry it's not the latest version, didn't want to download
> the whole thing, this was version 4.0.

That part's been unchanged for some time - possibly since 4.0 (in any
case I have it all in RCS).

> This works for me to solve problems I and III (see my other message,
> http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0199/msg00737.html).
>
> Tom, can you look at this for including in ncurses?  I'm sure it needs
> at least some ifdefs.

I've been following this thread (and aside from applying other people's
patches, seems to be the top item on lynx+ncurses for the moment).  I'll
have to ifdef it, probably (not all platforms have the tcgetpgrp, I assume).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden