Re: lynx-dev more on Forms.

From: Mark E. Crane
Subject: Re: lynx-dev more on Forms.
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:38:25 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Philip Webb wrote:
::::
::::> we just had lynx 2.8.1 installed school-wide, at the list's suggestion.
::::> Thanks!  It looks great!
::::
::::that will encourage everyone to keep improving the product (smile).

What I meant by "looks great" was that even in
cursory, initial usage, it's obvious that a lot of
thoughtful improvements have gone into the interface
*and* the functionality, and it's heartening to see
something like this steadily improve to the point where
I vastly prefer it to other browsing bloatware.  And
ctrl-z works great for me.

better?

Mark Crane