lynx-dev Re: lynx2.8.2dev.15 [typo nit] (and TEXTAREA edit bugs)

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: lynx-dev Re: lynx2.8.2dev.15 [typo nit] (and TEXTAREA edit bugs)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:25:40 -0800

On Thu, Jan 28, 1999, brian j. pardy (address@hidden) said:

| > * add changes to invoke external editor on textarea, can be invoked
| >   by adding a KEYMAP entry for EDITTEXT area to lynx.cfg (originally
| >   from address@hidden, but much rework) - KED
|
| Suggest "EDITTEXTAREA" instead, that's the actual thing to bind to.

Correct.

There are also a couple of nitsy bugs that were introduced in the
patch integration process, having to do with trimming whitespace
off the tail end of lines, and one that can show up when a 0-length
file is returned to lynx.

I have fixes for them, but I'm also adding some TAB expanding code,
and replacing any embedded cntl-chars with a "." char.

I'll post a patch for all of the above later tonight, or tomorrow ...

/kim