Re: lynx-dev Forget my mapping problem ...

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Forget my mapping problem ...
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 00:43:40 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Larry W. Virden wrote:

> understood.  It _appears_ to be related not to mailto URLs but just to
> the P's "mail the file to me" function.

(Still looking at 2.8.2dev.14 source right now -) there is a

    char *buffer;

in send_file_to_mail in LYPrint.c that is used (for HTSprintf0) without
being initialized.  Change that to

    char *buffer = NULL;

and see whether the problem goes away.

It's possible that HTSprintf0 now is a bit pickier, after the last
changes.  But I think this would have been an error anyway.

 Klaus