lynx-dev Lynx po files

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx po files
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 17:27:24 -0500

I have updated my personal copies of the lynx.po and fr.po files on
http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/po/ for dev.15. There are no new translations
added, and it's possible old strings have been broken. The fr.po file is
*not* covered by the Free Translation Project rules; it's stuff that the
CSuite project sent me and I adopted.

Yes, it still uses the old version of gettext (GNU gettext 0.10). That's
still the one on the GNU site, as far as I remember.

SLCC web server seems to be down at the moment, so you may not be able
to access this till Monday...

Marvin the Paranoid Android.