Re: lynx-dev Re: [dev.15] fixup patch: edit TEXTAREA

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: [dev.15] fixup patch: edit TEXTAREA
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 18:34:53 +0300 (MSK)

2-Feb-99 03:23 Kim DeVaughn wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 31, 1999, Leonid Pauzner (address@hidden) said:
> |
> | It would be nice to add that also for both
> | default and alternative keybinding help pages:

> | and probably change the status message for textarea against normal input

> Good suggestions.  Both are included in the latest version of the TEXTAREA
> patch (just posted).

Thanks (I have not received that latest patch yet).
Another minore items:

(1) when we reload a page with a form we got a warning
"reloading ... POST content will be lost"
but only if a form affected the current screen (not a document!)
that is a mess.
Since you now have a good knowlage of lynx structures
it would be nice to add a simple check whether the form input fields
changed from theirs default values, e.g. made a boolearn function like
HText_NeedNotResetForm()  paired to HText_ResetForm()

(2) ignore ^Ve if beeng invoked at forms input (not textarea)