Re: lynx-dev Re: AIX Y2K upgrade problem

From: Clair Wilson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: AIX Y2K upgrade problem
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 11:45:18 -0500 (EST)

Klaus

Try this. This is a copy-paste of the full screen output from the -trace :

HTParse: aName:http://lynx.browser.org/   relatedName:
HTParse: result:
Entered HTAnchor_findAddress
New anchor 200e1c58 has hash 57 and address `http://lynx.browser.org/'
HTAccess: loading document http://lynx.browser.org/
HTParse: aName:http://lynx.browser.org/   relatedName:file:
HTParse: result:http
HTParse: aName:http://lynx.browser.org/   relatedName:
HTParse: result:lynx.browser.org
HTParse: aName:http://lynx.browser.org/   relatedName:
HTParse: result:http
HTParse: aName:http://lynx.browser.org/   relatedName:
HTParse: result:lynx.browser.org
Looking up lynx.browser.org.
HTParseInet: Parsed address as port 80, IP address 195.40.122.44
Making HTTP connection to lynx.browser.org.
HTTP: Unable to connect to remote host for `http://lynx.browser.org/'
(errno = 9

Alert!: Unable to connect to remote host.

HTAccess:  status=-29999
HTAccess: `http://lynx.browser.org/' has been accessed, No data loaded..
#

Does this help ?  Notice the -29999 status.

Thank You

Mr. Clair Wilson
Internet Administrator
Mainframe System Programmer