Re: lynx-dev Re: [dev.15] fixup patch: edit TEXTAREA

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: [dev.15] fixup patch: edit TEXTAREA
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 10:51:01 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Leonid Pauzner wrote:

> (1) when we reload a page with a form we got a warning
> "reloading ... POST content will be lost"

If this hasn't changed recently, it should be this
#define RELOADING_FORM \
 gettext("Reloading document.  Any form entries will be lost!")

(not mentioning POST).  When you reload the result of a POST form
submission that is another thing - there should normally be a
prompt for confirmation.

> but only if a form affected the current screen (not a document!)
> that is a mess.

I find the RELOADING_FORM message a bit pointless, since when
you see it it's do late for doing anything about it...

Or are you meaning something else, something Kim changed?

    Klaus