lynx-dev finding lynx.cfg and editor keys

From: Mark E. Crane
Subject: lynx-dev finding lynx.cfg and editor keys
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 07:36:20 -0500 (EST)

        Hi, these are related questions, I hope.  Currently I am using a
network install of 2.8.1, and was wondering if it is possible to have a
local copy of lynx.cfg in my user account so I can tweak the settings.
I saw the flag for using an alternate .cfg, but I'm not sure how to find
the original, or if lynx is capable of generating a local copy with
existing settings.  I realize this is a question that needs to go to my
sysadmin, probably, but was hoping there might be something I could do
immediately.

Also, I was wondering if there is a list of key actions for within the
"editor" window in forms.  Currently I know of

^a: beginning of line
^e: end of line
^u: erase line

specifically, I'm trying to find if there is a way to insert a blank
line within a form.

Thank you very much,

Mark Crane