lynx-dev Re: Nitsy "reset" display buglet

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Nitsy "reset" display buglet
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 06:16:00 -0800

On Fri, Feb 05, 1999, Klaus Weide (address@hidden) said:

| > When you activate a forms "reset button", the statusline gets
| > completely blanked, until you move off the button.

| > Anyone have a solution to this rather pathological case?
|
| Only some untested ideas:
|
| 1) Find an earlier Lynx version where this didn't happen (if such exists),
|    and see what has changed...

FWIW, it seems to behave properly with  2.8.2-rel.1  which is the
only other compiled version that I have immediate access to.

Under that version, after hitting "reset" or doing a "select", the
original statusline msg gets rerendered there, after the requested
action has been performed.

Haven't looked into your other suggestions yet ... perhaps whomever
broke it will step forward with a fix first ... :-) ...!

/kim