lynx-dev Re: keeping lynx in sync with gettext

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: lynx-dev Re: keeping lynx in sync with gettext
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 11:44:31 -0800

On Fri, Feb 05, 1999, address@hidden (address@hidden) said:

| (sorry - my keyboard bounced on the previous message when I was saving).

Heh.  I usually blame the cat ... :-) ...!

| not exactly - I'd like to get rid of tfp as a parameter.  Changing the
| macro syntax would help flush out the change (because the ones that I
| may miss wouldn't compile).

As long as folks are talking about revising the trace macros, would it
be possible to add a fflush() after each fprintf() call ...?

It is most annoying to be zeroing in on a problem, only to find out that
the data you need is still in an i/o buffer, because you stupidly forgot
to explicitly add a CTRACE_FLUSH() yourself.

Shouldn't be a performance issue, since when tracing is on, that's really
not what one is concerned with.

/kim