lynx-dev Re: [dev15] patch for mouse key buglet (was: Re: Nitsy "reset"

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: lynx-dev Re: [dev15] patch for mouse key buglet (was: Re: Nitsy "reset" display buglet)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:39:26 -0800

On Fri, Feb 05, 1999, I said:

| Attached is a patch that fixes the problem on this platform (FreeBSD),
| using this (gcc) compiler, with slang.
|
| I've no idea if it works elsewhere, what with all the ifdef's in the key
| code, so others will need to look at it too (and Ilya, in particular).
|
| Also, I've not tested it very thoroughly here for possible side-effects,
| though I haven't seen any yet.  Caveat emptor.

I somehow missed a compiler warning (the cat was distracting me, since
the word "mouse" was mentioned :-) ) ...

Also in LYKeymap.h, KEYMAP_SIZE should get bumped up by one.  To wit:

-#define KEYMAP_SIZE 661
+#define KEYMAP_SIZE 662

/kim

PS: I should again emphasize that I don't use a mouse with lynx, nor any
    of the weird keys I see being defined, so I dunno the impact of this
    simple-minded patch to the key binding arrays for them, if any.  And
    I've no way of testing such things.