Re: lynx-dev Re: keeping lynx in sync with gettext

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: keeping lynx in sync with gettext
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 16:09:48 -0500 (EST)

> On Fri, Feb 05, 1999, address@hidden (address@hidden) said:
> |
> | (sorry - my keyboard bounced on the previous message when I was saving).
>
> Heh.  I usually blame the cat ... :-) ...!

just a sticky 'enter' key.  the machine I'm using has one...

> | not exactly - I'd like to get rid of tfp as a parameter.  Changing the
> | macro syntax would help flush out the change (because the ones that I
> | may miss wouldn't compile).
>
> As long as folks are talking about revising the trace macros, would it
> be possible to add a fflush() after each fprintf() call ...?

it would be easy - if the details were hidden in a function.

(I would have done it as a function, but decided to do it in two stages
to lessen the chance of breaking code - I could compare objects for more
than 90% of the places I changed for the CTRACE macro).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden