lynx-dev Question on persistent cookie

From: Brooks Byerly
Subject: lynx-dev Question on persistent cookie
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 04:50:47 -0600

I am running Lynx Version 2.8.1rel.2 (1998), and trying to use the -dump
option from the command line to dump the contents of a page.  The page
has assigned me a persistent cookie for authentication and settings.
Whenever I use the -dump option, I receive a page that doesn't recognize
my persistent cookie, but if I start the browser on that page without
the -dump option, it reads my persistent cookie from my cookie file and
looks correct.  Any ideas why the cookie is not being noticed when I use
the -dump option?

Thanks
Brooks

Brooks Byerly                      Computer Systems Authority
Systems Consultant                   6380 LBJ Frwy, Suite 181
972.960.0180                           Dallas, TX  75240-6411
mailto:address@hidden                   http://www.csac.com