Re: lynx-dev What *is* DJGPP ...?

From: Eric
Subject: Re: lynx-dev What *is* DJGPP ...?
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 12:04:14 -0500

Quite frankly, Kim DeVaughn said:
| I see alot of references to "DJGPP" in various messages, as well
| in the code (a`la ifdef's), but I've no idea what it actually is,
| nor what the acronym stands for (other that it is some kind of
| DOS'ish thingy ... someone's compiler, or ???).
|
| Not being a DOS aficionado, I am slightly curious ...
|
| /kim

http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/
I tried to install it once, but failed; but with Linux I haven't bothered
to try again.  Basically, it's a port of the GNU C Compiler to DOS.

--
Eric ... Spirilis ... Zephimir ... (chaos? :)
      |  > address@hidden <      \
       \    address@hidden    |

"Maybe we should send over Tux with a baseball bat for a good
talk... (ala www.kmfms.com.)" -Alan Olsen