Re: loose coupling with the lynx-dev loop

From: Ilya Zakharevich
Subject: Re: loose coupling with the lynx-dev loop
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 13:30:58 -0500

On Sun, Feb 07, 1999 at 01:23:45PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
> But note re the PITA of responding from the archive:  Klaus's hack
> to scavenge In-Reply-To: information out of the comments in MHonArc's
> formatting of the archive pages will make threading more reliable.

They have "Original" at the end of each message.  One of my "download"
method is to to save a documented to a tmp-file, start elm/mutt on
this file, and supply keypresses to initiate a group reply.

Thus it is 4 keys to group-reply:

     End     # I'm on "Original"
     d       # The non-mungled version is getting here
     5 Enter # My download method is started

Btw, if there was a way to get a key or a menu entry mean a sequence
of keys (like the above combination) it would be yet more great.

Ilya