Re: lynx-dev mail

From: Josef Eschgfaeller
Subject: Re: lynx-dev mail
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 22:57:08 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, Leonid Pauzner wrote:

>> I use very often the mail-to option (p key) for receiving search results
>> as e-mail. Rather regulary lynx exits with error 11 after 2-3 times,

> This was a bug introduced in 2.8.1pre.2 and fixed after 2.8.1 release (sorry),

Thank you very much. I installed now the dev.15 version, which seems
to be o.k.

I find it very comfortable to receive the files via e-mail, so would it
not be possible to introduce a further key for only that (without going to
the print menu), possibly to a fixed e-mail address configurable via
the options?

Josef Eschgfaeller
Dipartimento Matematico
Universita' di Ferrara