Re: lynx-dev Re: Changing the keymap code (PATCH)

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Changing the keymap code (PATCH)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 14:43:06 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, Ilya Zakharevich wrote:

> setkey "^[^[" LTARROW
> setkey "\200s" 0x211  # C-left

I am not sure how portable this is. On my ISP's SunOS 4.1.3_U1 system,
the only setkey is for the DES encryption algorithm. Keymappings
can be changed with loadkey and a keytable entry, but it is not
straightforward. Of course, the keymappings only apply when actually
connected to the machine, not when connected via modem.
                               Doug

__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)