Re: lynx-dev Lynx suggestion

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx suggestion
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:59:46 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, The Vrana Family wrote:

> Leonid, thanks for the info.  I have 2.8.1rel1 on my PC, the latest
> available, and I think it does not work that way.  So I guess I'll have to
> wait for the next version to be released.  But I'm encouraged now, unless
> someone else says that it's been that way for a long time.  Any idea when
> 2.8.2 will be released?

It isn't clear, but it sounds as if you are talking about the latest
released "Win32 precompiled binary". If so, you may want to try the
version available from Japan. This is version 2.8.2dev.16. I haven't
tried it, so no guarantees.
"http://jolt.ime.yamagata-cit.ac.jp/lynx282j-990212.lzh";
                                Doug
p.s. This is a LHA file, rather than a zip file. You will need the LHA
archiver (free) to expand the archive. It should be available from all
the usual sources.
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)