lynx-dev textarea changes

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: lynx-dev textarea changes
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 16:44:43 -0600 (CST)

1) I'd like to register my disagreement with the "^Ve" binding,
at least as default.
I'll write more on this later; but I'd appreciate to not regard
this binding, or the unconfigurable coupling to the regular EDIT
command, as final.  Kim, please don't remove the separate
EDITTEXTAREA command yet (as I think you had planned).

2) Kim, in case you haven't yet solved the "move to link" problem -
I have implemented a new movement function for the Tab key (skipping
pages without links and textareas, as discussed a while ago), you
may be able to use that (probably modified) for the textarea stuff.
I'll send diffs after I have separated all the related changes from
unrelated modifications...

   Klaus