lynx-dev Re: [patch] cookie validity checking, step b

From: brian j pardy
Subject: lynx-dev Re: [patch] cookie validity checking, step b
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 00:49:56 -0800

On Setting Orange, the 45th of Chaos, 3165, I wrote:
> The next patch will be a third try on combining the three functions
> at the end of LYCookie.c into one -- there's one other thing that
> needs to be done, and I think it'll be easier to apply if I just send
> the whole patch in again.

Nevermind, I checked my outbox and I already did that -- the bugfix
posting of that patch that has what I intended to change, I was just
working without it so I could diff against dev.16.

Time to sleep, I think.

--
A lot of people are afraid of heights.  Not me.  I'm afraid of widths.
                -- Steve Wright