Re: lynx-dev Re: MAILTO internal page proposal - form with

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: MAILTO internal page proposal - form with
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 09:21:53 -0500 (EST)

990214 Leonid Pauzner wrote:
> One particular problem with the present behaviour I hate is
> when we press Left-Arrow on a mailto: link (by mistake!)
> we fall into a dialog we cannot cancel but should go though all stages
> including invoking the editor up to the end to say "N"
> for "You want to send letter Y/N" prompt.

here, here!  also, if you forget to CC: at the start,
you have no opportunity to correct the omission later;
also, there's no automatic saving of a copy, as is customary using elm:
please include a separate field `Do you want to mail yourself a copy?'
a form would allow all the choices before/after editing the message.