lynx-dev screen-problem

From: petpos
Subject: lynx-dev screen-problem
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 13:58:29 +0100 (MET)

Dear Sirs,
I am using a VT100 TERMINAL connection to my provider in Vienna, who has
installed LYNX 2.8.1. Though I am able to surf the internet, I encounter
the following serious problems:
1. All text seems to be highlighted on my black screen, so I can't see the
links. Just the cursor position tells.
2. When I try to enter text eg. a searchword in a search engine, it will
be  printed at the line below the text field. When using the down arrow
to move to any other field therafter, I get a linefeed, so the cursor moves
still further away from the position it is meant to be. If I guess well
where I am, I still get a search result.
I want to add, that my VT100 Terminal works allright with PINE and any
other applications.
Many thanks for bothering.
Peter Postl