Re: lynx-dev Link numbering and keypad mode

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Link numbering and keypad mode
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:44:03 +0900 (JST)

> BTW, the reason the coupling annoys me, is that sometimes I run
> with numbering turned on, but I still hit the "Home"/"End" keys to
> take me to the top/bottom of the document (habit, plus it's much
> easier than remerbering/hitting ^A/^E to do the job).

I don't understand your problem.  I always run with links and form
fields numbered, and use the Home and End keys to go to the top and
bottom of a document.  You seem to be saying that Home and End don't
work with numbering on; I don't find that to be the case, i.e., they
are not exclusive of each other.

__Henry