lynx-dev Re: Link numbering and keypad mode

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Link numbering and keypad mode
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:23:34 -0800

On Tue, Feb 16, 1999, Klaus Weide (address@hidden) said:

| > Ie, they perform the HOME and END lynx commands if numbering is off;
| > they enter the digits "7" and "1" respectively if it is on.
|
| You seem to mean the opposite of what others mean when you say "numbering";
| now things really are getting confusing...

I don't think so.  Just a poor choice of word usage on my part.  When I
said "numbering" above, I was refering to numbering of links/anchors.

Just so there is no further confusion, when using the o(ption) called
"Numbers act as arrows", the keypad digits 7 and 1 invoke the lynx
HOME and END commands; with either of the other two "___ are numbered"
o(ptions), they enter the 7 and 1 digits themselves.

/kim