lynx-dev HText_ExtEditForm crash - solved

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: lynx-dev HText_ExtEditForm crash - solved
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 20:47:54 -0600 (CST)

I had always crashes when trying the textearea editing, after the editor
returned.  I didn't use completely clean source, had made other changes,
so I blamed it on those.  FInally had a closer look.

Crash occurred in the fclose(p->file) in LYRemoveTemp, trying to close
a FILE that was invalid (already close).  THe following fixes it:

Replace first fclose (fp) in HText_ExtEditForm with LYCloseTempFP (fp).

Still surprised that apparently nobody else had problems with this,

   Klaus