Re: lynx-dev q: installation on hp/ux

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev q: installation on hp/ux
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:53:35 +0300 (MSK)

24-Feb-99 10:51 Harald Falkenberg wrote:
> Hallo,

> I'm running into problem during the installation of lynx v 2.8.1 on
> hp/ux 10.20. The sed and the native compiler pop up with a lot of warnings
> or error messages. Before I'm going into details, are there any known
> problems on hp/ux already solved to which you can point me?

I check the 'CHANGES' file from the current development version
grepping the word "HP":

1998-12-24 (2.8.2dev.11)
* workaround for HPUX sed program, providing '$' anchors for ".*" expressions,
  which is redundant, but should be harmless (suggested by Jean-Yves Levesque
  <address@hidden>)

1998-09-28 (2.8.1pre.4)
* tentative fix for HPUX sed problems (reported by address@hidden) - TD