lynx-dev fast forward and back commands (was: next/prev...)

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: lynx-dev fast forward and back commands (was: next/prev...)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 17:11:47 -0500 (EST)

Ok, I looked at CHANGES and lynx.cfg and noticed

#KEYMAP:0x10F:FASTBACKW_LINK    # Move always to previous link or text area
#KEYMAP:^I:FASTFORW_LINK        # Move always to next link or text area

First, I got <tab> to work but not 0x10F.  Since I don't know what key (if any)
produces this code, I tried entering it using alt271, but it still didn't work.
Perhaps you could point me to the appropriate key sequence.

Also, it would be useful to distinguish between what 1+g and 1-g currently do
from what your commands do.  My command is different in that
it skips to the next/previous *numbered* link.
This means that if form fields are not numbered, 1+g will skip
all form fields and link-less pages to get to the next numbered link.

I can see where both commands are useful.
I wondered if 1+g should be changed to do something like
your command -- but since the numeric commands 123 and 123g
deal with link numbers I concluded the current behavior for
1+g is more appropriate.  (The user expects to go to a numbered entity.)

Comments?
--le