Re: lynx-dev more help trying to get lynx 2.8.2dev17 to eat all cookies

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev more help trying to get lynx 2.8.2dev17 to eat all cookies
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 00:18:32 -0500 (EST)

From: brian j pardy <address@hidden>

> Those aren't pattern matching options -- you'll have to put
> www.remarq.com or .remarq.com or remarq.com, whichever the cookie is
> coming from.  Perhaps making them a regex would be nice, if someone
> feels creative.

Doggone - just when I think I have figured out which configuration parm
means what, I discover how wrong I am.

Okay, I changed that line to:
cookie_loose_invalid_domains=www.remarq.com,remarq.com

and I _still_ get the prompt.  Here's what the trace output says:

LYSetCookie called with host 'www.remarq.com', path '/default',
    and Set-Cookie: 'SN_LB=22.0; domain=www.remarq.com; path=/default/main.pl;
expires=Tue, 30-Mar-1999 05:15:28 GMT'

Any tips on what else I can put in that prompt?

Having lynx force interaction makes using lynx in batch applications much
more difficult...
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>