Re: lynx-dev fixed 123+p bug

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev fixed 123+p bug
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 19:02:12 -7700 (EST)

990228 Laura Eaves wrote:
> (was this a typo or a thinko?... I'm afraid it was the latter...:)
> Anyway, here's the entire patch, sans the update to follow_help.html
> which I posted earlier and which hasn't changed).
> I did have to touch mainloop(),
> but the line I added was much more careful than the first time...

tested on the WP article, it now appears to work ok, except  1  nit:
when on page 13 (out of 14),  5+p  takes you to page 14 ,
but on link [21] (out of 24),  5+g  gives an error message;
one could argue both, but the message is probably slightly safer for users.

> I haven't changed the syntax.  Taking votes:
> does anyone want it changed to 123p+ or 0+123p? (similar for g and -)
> Thanks for any feedback.

well, you didn't wait for my feedback ...
please let's have a recount or another vote.
don't forget to include your own: mine is for  123p+ ;
as donor of time & skill, you get to decide if it's an even split.