Re: lynx-dev Javascript

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Javascript
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:09:27 +0900 (JST)

> > If you don't need Lynx because of a disability, my advice would be
> > to use IE4 (it is at least a year ahead of NS4) when accessing commercial
> > sites; most of them are designed to be almost unuseable without graphics.

Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out all
the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL.

> because I like it. Adding libjs support will be, from what I'm
> seeing, a challenging, interesting and instructive assignment.
> So, I'm on it.

That's fine!  BTW, there was a project a while back that produced
"Barryscript" or something like that.  You don't sound as if you
need hints, but if you would like to see what another person did
along these lines, you might look back in the archives at Flora.
Does anyone have any of these bookmarked, especially the last one
with the complete report, so |alo doesn't have to go searching?

Good luck!

__Henry