Re: lynx-dev Javascript

From: Lalo Martins
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Javascript
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:04:09 -0300

On Mar 01, Laura Eaves decided to present us with:
> Does libjs include an SGML parser? Does integrating libjs mean
> eliminating the existing parsers?

libjs doesn't know about SGML/HTML, it only knows about js. You
feed it with pieces of js code. I believe the DTD says <script>
content is CDATA, so all that's needed is to hack lynx's parser
to get this particular piece of CDATA and handle it - there must
be a structure in place for that, it's very similar to the way I
_think_ lynx handles <pre>.

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----