Re: lynx-dev Javascript

From: Bela Lubkin
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Javascript
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 18:28:20 -0800

Lalo>>> Who is responsible for integrating patches? I'd like to hear
Lalo>>> from this person, is there interest in integrating the libjs
Lalo>>> stuff, as experimental as it is?

Bela>> Our Great Integrator for the last, what, two years?-- has been Tom

Tom> no - since late November 1997.  Klaus was doing that job before,
Tom> and seems reasonably content with my efforts.

It seems like forever, and I mean that in the best possible way.  I
can't imagine how you do it.  I don't think one person in a thousand
could keep up with a single project as hairy as Lynx -- nevermind the
whole *stable* of projects you integrate.