lynx-dev Re: syntax change - f not g

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: lynx-dev Re: syntax change - f not g
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 00:45:36 -0800

On Tue, Mar 02, 1999, Klaus Weide (address@hidden) said:

| I suggest that, if someone wants to do this, you not just switch the
| meaning of the suffixes "" and "g", but use a new suffix.  I suggest
| "f" = "follow".

I agree.  In fact, I also mentioned using "f" in a previous posting.

As to implementation ... I won't be available for awhile to do much
with lynx, as I will soon be moving out of Silly Valley, to someplace
much less congested, and aside from moving my machines/etc, I'll be
needing to get hooked up with a new ISP, and all of that kind of hassle.

Hopefully, all this will be finished by mid-April ...

/kim