lynx-dev integrating patches (was Re: Javascript)

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: lynx-dev integrating patches (was Re: Javascript)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 04:47:09 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> > Lalo Martins wrote:
> >
> > > Who is responsible for integrating patches? I'd like to hear
> > > from this person, is there interest in integrating the libjs
> > > stuff, as experimental as it is?
> >
> > Our Great Integrator for the last, what, two years?-- has been Tom
>
> no - since late November 1997.  Klaus was doing that job before,
> and seems reasonably content with my efforts.

I'm happy that you have taken on those efforts, and have no problem
with them.  There are some things I would have done differently, or
wouldn't have done, or would have done more cautiously - maybe it's for
the better that you do them your way.

There are areas I never ventured into that you have always been dealing
with.   (installation, autoconf, VMS scripts...)

Hey, my opinion counts just as much as anyone else's.
(Except when I am right and everyone else is wrong, of course. :) )

   Klaus