Re: lynx-dev Lynx: "network error" on lynx-unfriendly www.aa.com

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx: "network error" on lynx-unfriendly www.aa.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:45:52 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999, David Combs wrote:

> Anyone know how to use lynx on www.aa.com (american airlines)?  You go
> there, choose fare quote, then on that page fill in the two dates and the
> to and from cities (all that goes ok), but then when you link to one of
> the two "submit" buttons, you get "unexpected network error ... aborted"
> or the like (this lynx-msg dissappears after a couple of seconds).
>
> Is this a lynx error, an aa-page error, or an actual network error:

It seems to be a network or server error, not a lynx error. I went there,
got some "network error" messages but eventually got the information.

Ismael

       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden      |
       | Production sound mixer     | http://www.ismael.cordeiro.com/ |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ismael/ |