Re: lynx-dev bug in lynx 2.8.1

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev bug in lynx 2.8.1
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:55:29 -0500 (EST)

> http://www.psnw.com/~posterkid/code/lynx-dump_output_cookie.patch
>

> Tom, since this is about the 3rd report of this, would it be too
> much trouble to release a 2.8.1rel.3 with this fix and any others
> that are waiting in the wings, prior to 2.8.2?
>
> Anyone agree/disagree?

yes/no - there's been several fixes (and Klaus, for instance has marked more
than one of his in the past couple of months as against 2.8.1).  We can
add this to the patches under the release page, but putting out a rel.3
would probably add more confusion (and miss some equally good patches).

-- just my opinion...

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden