Re: lynx-dev gettext support

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev gettext support
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 09:55:09 +0900 (JST)

> > ABOUT-NLS, **CONDITIONAL** on the removal of the entire /intl and /po
[...]
> I have to respectfully disagree with you on this again. I do not feel

No problem.  (Lightens my load :)

Tom, I still have one hitch (also no big deal).  Despite using the
"--disable-included-msgs --without-included-gettext" configure
options, I get the following at the end of the run:

creating po/makefile
sed: po/POTFILES: No such file or directory
sed: po/makefile.in: No such file or directory

(The latter because I `rm -r` the po directory at breakout.)

__Henry