Re: lynx-dev bug in lynx 2.8.1 - "Bug fixes" directory

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev bug in lynx 2.8.1 - "Bug fixes" directory
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:32:24 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> > Although people should be encouraged to use the most recent dev.NN,
> > there may be valid reasons against it. For example folks who want to
> > apply the ssl patches still cannot use the latest dev.NN, unless there
> > has been an update of the ssl patches.
>
> I sent Ismael a tentative resync against dev.17 on Tuesday, but he's not
> followed up on it (I don't know myself how to test it properly).  It's in
>
>       http://www.clark.net/pub/dickey/lynx/patches

I didn't receive it. I'll get it from the URL above and try it. Up to dev.18
the SSL patch without snews is still working. Only for HTTPS, of course.

Ismael

       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden      |
       | Production sound mixer     | http://www.ismael.cordeiro.com/ |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ismael/ |