Re: lynx-dev Javascript

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Javascript
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 08:08:36 +0000 (GMT)

> Umm, I buy books on Amazon with Lynx (just bought "Advanced Perl Programming"
> a week or two ago).. and have a *LOT* of money in my stock account
> (most of my net worth, no not all in Internet stocks.. heh).  I think you're
> generalizing just a bit too much.

I was only referring to the portal systems when talking about spending
power, although I admit that all of them may make the same judgements
about Lynx.

However, the real issue is that the policy makers in the companies that
run these services probably make the same generalisations that I was
making.