Re: lynx-dev How do I log in to the lynx server?

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: Re: lynx-dev How do I log in to the lynx server?
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 06:00:10 -0500

On Fri, Mar 05, 1999 at 12:50:46AM +0800, -|[jonathan]|- wrote:
> How do i log to lynx from unix environment? PLease give step-by-step
> instructions, starting from the $ prompt. And also what port should I login
> to? Please reply asap. Thanks.

What system environment do you have? Home system? ISP shell? University
access? If you have your own system, download the sources, configure,
compile, install and then type "lynx".

If you have a remote shell, you will need permissions, space and the
right compiler to build lynx. In this case, you may need to install it
under your home directory.

Marvin the Paranoid Android.