Re: lynx-dev missed patch for dev.18/19 ?

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev missed patch for dev.18/19 ?
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 14:21:51 -0500 (EST)

Re: problems with the bookmark patch at

Whoops - sorry about that.  Those are all very good points.  However, ownership
of the HOME directory isn't _necessarily_ a given.  In a closed system,
some userid like nobody for instance might own the directory
and exclusive write access to the directory to try to limit certain
types of 'breakout' activity.

Anyone interested enough in this patch to help me figure out how to do it
'better'?
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>