lynx-dev Does LYNX support 128bit SSL Encryption ?

From: Richard Fercher
Subject: lynx-dev Does LYNX support 128bit SSL Encryption ?
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 22:02:23 +0100

High,

my name is Richard Fercher and I´m supporting a blind friend´s computer
equipment an software and I need some help from you.

Does Lynx support 128bit SSL Encryption ???

If not, do you know any other software-package which does --> BUT I need a
DOS-based and Character-based system, so that he can read the
screen-information on his Braille-display.

Thank you for your time and kind regards
Richard Fercher.

You can reach me at
Schwalbengasse 7
A-9020 Klagenfurt