lynx-dev --disable-gopher, why not --disable-finger?

From: John Bley
Subject: lynx-dev --disable-gopher, why not --disable-finger?
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 21:06:09 -0500 (EST)

Subject says it all.  Well, almost.  I tried to do the patch myself, but
autoconf started throwing hissyfits, and I hate to submit untested patches.

Whoever wrote the very simple DISABLE_GOPHER, could you find it in your
heart to do DISABLE_FINGER?

(Implementation note: HTGopher.c calls into the HTFinger code at one
point, be wary).

--
John Bley - address@hidden
Duke '99 - English/Computer Science