Re: lynx-dev suggestions

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev suggestions
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 11:51:38 +0000 (GMT)

> after a <td>, or the <BR> or maybe the <P>. Could it be possible to add an
> option where I decide which tags inside a <TD> </TD> combination I want lynx
> to ignore?

I think this would be a wrong turning on the way to style sheets, which
should enable this.  Style sheets, unfortunately is a big job.

> names the frames either "main", "nav" or "index". Could it be possible to
> configure lynx to always open, say "main" if that frame exists? Of course

Usually it is the authoring tool that names them this way.  Generally I find
the index frame more useful than the main frame!  As such, I would say that
there is no clear cut right default frame.