Re: lynx-dev problems with drawing in lynx-2.8.2dev.12

From: Michael Warner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev problems with drawing in lynx-2.8.2dev.12
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 03:12:14 -0800

On or about 04 Mar, 1999, Vlad Harchev <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Mar 1999, Vlad Harchev wrote:
> >
> >  I've compiled lynx with color style support.
> >  I have a problem with it: after it completely draws the
> >  screen (it's visible for short period of time, like 0.2
> >  sec), the screen goes black (ie all characters that were
> >  drawn in normal colors became

        [...]

>  I found the reason why the problem arised. When I was novice
>  in lynx I played with lynx.cfg and set ENABLE_SCROLLBACK:TRUE
>  in it. I have lynx-2.8 that

        [...]

I believe this was fixed in the next version - there's a note
in the CHANGES file at 1999-01-13.  That fixed the problem for
me, but I don't generally have scrollback enabled (hardly anyone
does, probably) or use color styles (hardly anyone, etc), so I
can't say I've tested it rigorously.

--
Michael Warner          "You're cute when you're stupid"
<address@hidden>                                -- R.A. Miller