Re: lynx-dev Vlad's suggestions

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Vlad's suggestions
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 07:12:55 -0500 (EST)

> |    "You are already at the end of this document" and more useful
> |    "You are already at the first document" seems to last too long
> |    for me for INFOSECS=1, invisible for INFOSECS=0 or '-nopause' command
> |    switch. I wish I be able to set INFOSECS=0.3.
>
> The standard UNIX/C function sleep(3) only accepts integers for
> its argument, which indicate the delay in seconds.

It would be possible to use usleep if the system has it (in fact, that
would be preferable - 'sleep' has a nasty effect on buffered output on
most systems - pausing it - which I have not observed with usleep).

(but there's a lot of things to do - perhaps the people who're interested
in this could develop a patch ;-)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden