lynx-dev Left arrow from options page forces reload?

From: Mengmeng Zhang
Subject: lynx-dev Left arrow from options page forces reload?
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 00:48:14 -0600 (CST)

Hi,
        I really like the lynx, and pretty much use it exclusively. One
thing that I've noticed is that in the newer versions (>2.8), using the
left arrow to back out of the options page without saving changes reloads
the previous page. This is not the behavior with the older 2.7.1 that I
tried. This is usually not that bothersome, but sometimes I accidently hit
'o' by mistake while I'm on a large page, which is quite annoying on a
modem connection. I've seen this behavior with the options page on
2.8.1rel.2 as well as 2.8.2dev.19. Is there some option that would change
this? I did not notice any such while reading the documentation. FYI, the
2.8.1rel.2 was built with SSL patches while 2.8.2dev.19 was built without
any patches.

Thank you very much,
MZhang