Re: lynx-dev 2.8.2dev.19 patch 1 - small ebcdic fix

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8.2dev.19 patch 1 - small ebcdic fix
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 17:33:47 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 address@hidden wrote:
> [...]  None of our S/390s are running sendmail,
> so I can't fully test this.  But I made the changes that appeared necessary,
> aliased "cat" as "sendmail", and inspected the output.

Btw I use the small script in
http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0299/msg00489.html
for testing stuff like this without actually sending mail.
It will probably work for you without any use of MH if you
replace "whatnow" by less or more (and get rid of unnecessary
PATH stuff, replace /bin/bash as appropriate).

   Klaus