lynx-dev Problem with Lynx and http://www.clicktv.com

From: Bruce Toews
Subject: lynx-dev Problem with Lynx and http://www.clicktv.com
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 18:16:10 -0600 (CST)

Hi. I am using Lynx version 2.8.1, release 2 on a Unix shell.

I was trying to access the search feature of www.clicktv.com. I entered my
login name and password just fine, then chose the search function.
Unfortunately, all it did when I clicked on the "search" option was return
me to the search screen, with a blank form. This feature worked fine until
our systems administrator upgraded our shell and thus Lynx. Do you have
any solutions for this, as Clicktv is one of my more-used links? Thank you
very much for your assistance.

Bruce